Monday, February 21, 2005

Yummy purchases

Well look at these things ...Dijanne and I went to Textiles in focus in Cottenham .... I almost was beaten up over a book !!! can you imagine .... but still here I am to tell the tale, first of all I got some aluminum foil that can be stitched on .... now really did I need this ???
not sure what I am going to do with it but though ohh I will have some of that ... then maybe paint on it ...
next a aborginal design book ... will get some inspiration from there.
New Venture - Paper and Beyond Paper Art, Book Making, Polymer Clay, Stamping and Melting Pot techniques. CD yum have not had time to look at this all yet but the sneak peek I took is great. Some kunin felt and three shades of greens for a workshop with soldering iron stuff....
Thread varigated browns for my piece that I am working on and some nice hand dyed threads too ... and last but not least a piece of friendly plastic .... Lets see what comes out of this ...

Still no sign of the workshop photo yet from Saturday ... keeping you all in suspense!!! I think tonight I will sew on it and then perhaps take a pic for you .... watch this space.
see you in a bit .

No comments: