Saturday, May 14, 2005

Finally back posting

Hello everyone sorry to have been away so long ... had a wonderful relaxing holiday in Menorca.
Then monday I started the new job and have been sooo busy. Ok holiday very nice island and we only had one day of rain so that wasnt to bad need a bit of break from the sun anyways. I will post a couple of pictures of the trip.
Job well well its great huge learning curve again .... I have an MCSE (microsoft certified systems engineer ) degree in windows NT but ... not for windows XP which we run at work so things are found in different areas and having not done this work for a few years ... you miss alot of new and updated technology ..... and where all the stuff is found ... but I am loving it.
I got home from holiday and the computer at home would not connect to the internet for a couple of days so could not even check what was happening here on the blogs ... but I am all
caught up now ... everyones been so busy !!
Of course lawn bowling has been keeping me busy .. monday night , tuesday competition game and also on thursday ... friday out with friends from work as my collegue who sat next to me has moved on to a new job ... Wishing Simon the best of luck in his new job. Oh and I gave him a moose to keep him company at work ...a s Friday is take your moose to work day !!!
Well meeting up with some sewing friends today so will post some pics of work in progress tomorrow.
Catch up soon

No comments: