Sunday, July 17, 2005

Date with Harry

Hello everyone

Well Harry arrived Saturday morning quite early to see me.....
Harry Potter that is !!! So I have been trying to find some free moments in which to
catch up with him. Its a great book soooo far. I may be a bit quiet over the next few days.

Party was great, we had a good time at Queens no pictures to show sorry. I only took 1 picture... sad isnt it we had to cross the mathematical bridge, built in 1749, to get over to the college for before dinner drinks, on an enclosed lawn, then off to dinner in the cripps hall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey You..
I'm so jealous a date with Harry "ooooooow I could swoooon,"
said Moaning Myrtle.....Do enjoy!
You'll have to email and give me all the 411 on the posh party, sounds FAB...
LV Y Di..