Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Baked Feta Cheese

Well how nice does that look??? Baked Feta Cheese with cherry tomatoes and spring onions, drizzled with olive oil, garlic, salt pepper and oregano. I was really nice,but did not even eat it all!!
This was on my excellent dishes that I got back home the pattern is called Charm and its Jadeite.
Square plates, cups ect. Now I am just thinking ohh how many calories were in that perhaps have to go for a little walk to work all that off.
Speaking of walking it off, I am still walking every day in the mornings as I have been doing since February of this year and I have not been to the doctors to get weighted lately (dont have a scale here) so I have no idea how much I have lost since I have last been to the doctors.
I should go and get weighed to see the progress but I can tell by the way my clothes are fitting.
I have gone down over 2 clothing sizes so yippeee and still losing :))) .
This goes to show it really does work by just walking ... well of course I kept off the booze for a while like over 3 months but still enjoy a glass or two of wine now and then, but just as a special occasion. I really dont eat that bad anyways but just have been having more fruit and veg.
I dont want to post a pic yet as Dijanne and I started walking in Feb and she has not seen a pic of me yet nor I of her and we will be meeting up at V'al D'argent
so this will be a nice surprise for both of us. I am really looking forward to going to the quilt show meeting up with Dijanne and Siena as well.
I also had a picture of myself posted on the blog of my last mini show at work .. I will post one again of myself and my work and you can all see the difference.

No comments: