Well first off I want to thank everyone who was involved in the postcard swap.
This is finished and have sent off all postcards and all have been recieved.
They are all fabulous and a bunch of very talented ladies.
Thanks Lisa C for hosting the swap.
Well we are off today to visit my mans' parents today for Sunday lunch and a
visit so that will be a very nice day .... I am deciding on getting a new/ old car
as Simons dad is getting a new one so I may take the old one. I will keep you
Now Dijanne has tagged me for 20 things about myself .
1. I was born in Hamilton a steeltown in Ontario Canada (ok not to exciting)
2. Both parents have now passed away (bless them, Hi Mom and Dad)
3. I have six sisters and one brother yikessssssss and I am the baby!!!
4. Managed a fabric store for 8 years in canada ... guess how much fabric I have :)
5. During this time I attained a Fashion Design certificate... part time studies
6. I am a morning person, get up in the morning, go for a walk, this starts my day
7. I am very much a starter rather then a finisher... love to start projects but get
bored after that.
8. I am now living with my man here in United Kingdom, lucky girl (4 years now)
9. Before I was 40 decided to change my career, as I did not think I made enough money
and took and passed my MCSE Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer course, the
hardest thing I have ever done in my life .. but did it (yay me)
10. I am truly a procrastinator.......... no matter how hard I try, I love to see
if I can get it done in time .... haveing said that I finished some tablecloths a day early
11. I am a packrat... I just hate to think ohhh throw that out ... but I might need it one day
12. I am usually bossy and take charge of situations ..no matter how hard I try not to
13. I have a varied taste in music ...classical to dance music and even some punk, as long
as it has great beat
14. I love to dance... and dont nearly do this enough
15. Not sure what or where I was in a previous life but have a thing for native indian artifacts
and suede (skins) also lizards and cactus...........
16. No matter how skinny or how much weight I lose ... I have always had big ankles...( this one
will make my sister laugh.)
17. I love to travel and see things, places and meet new people... still on my list to go Egypt,
africa, vienna or budapest, prague, Australia and have always wanted to go to Hawaii
18. I have a wierd taste in some arts ... I like things like Tim Burtons work.. kinda dark and
the figures expectially in Nightmare before Christmas .. fantastic
19. I have a wonderful collection of perfume bottles... collect them
20. I also collect old handbags.... I have some chainmail ones and fur (beaver I think)
If your still reading this .... sorry to have bored you silly but of course I had to finish the list to 20... what ... didnt stop at 13?!!! Thanks for reading ... talk to you soon