Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Need more black fabric


Bleach resist dyeing Posted by Picasa
I think this is a great technique ... but note to self
dont wear black or anything good when your doing
this technique with bleach silly girl... I had my black
turtleneck on and it now has two lovely splotches on
it .. and they are tiny so
A) dye it black again
B) put more bleach on it and make it a feature
C) only wear it for dyeing inthe future
I am not sure what I am going to do with these pieces
yet will leave them on my design board .. well
on my shelf so I can see them.
Need more black fabric so I can do some more pieces like this.

1 comment:

Val said...

Wanted to post a comment about the top piece which is lovely but blogger wouldn't let me! It is so inspiring in fact that it makes me want to reach for the bleach!