Saturday, August 05, 2006

Air dry modeling clay

These paper like clay pieces are taken from a teapot that I have .. I used the teapot to get the impression off as I thought I would like to do a mayan type piece.
So its a paper light clay that air drys. If anyone wants the correct name of what this stuff is just post a message and I will be more then happy to let you know what it is.
This one lays flat when it drys the other clay was a bit cheaper and curled up when it dried.
But I could always break it up and use it that way. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Sandi,

These are gorgeous. I would love to know what it was you used. They have great potential.

A Mayan piece - sounds great. Can't wait to see how you use these.

Carol

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know the product name as well. I love how your pieces turned out and can't wait to see what you do with them. :)