Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello everyone I am wishing everyone the best for the New Year.......sorry I have not been around to much my computer has been having some problems and I have to reinstall the whole system so hopefully going to do this today and tomorrow ... what better way to ring in the new year ....... I am just concerned about losing any pictures as I have downloaded some images on a 1 GB memory stick have the rest on my camera and I am sure there are some that I will lose .. but hey !!!! I have to redo the system I am even thinking of try VISTA see how that system is how brave am I ?
Thanks to Marion and Robin for the wonderful xmas at theirs, for opening their home and their hearts ;) thanks again and yummy venison YEH.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I hope you New Years eve was fun, hope your not feeling to bad today:)
Your New Year is going to be a new begining it can only get better.
Lots of love to you..

Digitalgran said...

A very Happy New Year to you Sandy.

Helen said...

haaapppppppeeee nnneeewwwwww yeeeeerrrr Sandy