Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello everyone I am wishing everyone the best for the New Year.......sorry I have not been around to much my computer has been having some problems and I have to reinstall the whole system so hopefully going to do this today and tomorrow ... what better way to ring in the new year ....... I am just concerned about losing any pictures as I have downloaded some images on a 1 GB memory stick have the rest on my camera and I am sure there are some that I will lose .. but hey !!!! I have to redo the system I am even thinking of try VISTA see how that system is how brave am I ?
Thanks to Marion and Robin for the wonderful xmas at theirs, for opening their home and their hearts ;) thanks again and yummy venison YEH.

4 comments:

suzanne said...

Hey Sis,
Glad to see you on, wanted to wish you the Best For The Coming Year, and this could only get better,
With All My Love to You,
HAPPY NEW YEARS, HFJFHRUCVJFFKmeijridkmmckdnrro
big kiss from us.
Sue

Dianne said...

I hope you New Years eve was fun, hope your not feeling to bad today:)
Your New Year is going to be a new begining it can only get better.
Lots of love to you..

MargaretR said...

A very Happy New Year to you Sandy.

Helen Suzanne said...

haaapppppppeeee nnneeewwwwww yeeeeerrrr Sandy