Friday, February 23, 2007

MOVING and Lifes special moments

OK finally the moving day is nigh .. tried to call sisters tonight ... no one home!!! so hey girls I am on the move if you dont see me for a bit sorry but of course no internet for a bit but will get in touch as soon as I can .
Now for lifes special moments! This morning I went to go for my walk and opened there door and what a lovely sight was waiting for me.
2 Pheasants were in the front lawn ... they were just there to wish me well. It was a such a nice moment for me this morning. I did take pictures and I will post once I get my own acccess to the computer at home.
SO ladies I hope to be online soon. Please come back to see me and I promise once I get the internet I will be back and posting regularly.. and some work to show as well.
Hugs and see you all really soon

2 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Look forward to seeing you back, and hope the new home is working out well.

Digitalgran said...

Have a happy move. See you soon!