Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lutradur and easter at Marions

I spent a few days with Marion at easter checking out her new sewing machine and doing a workshop with Lutradur that Marion will be teaching in Lyon. This stuff is fantastic... it enhances the underlying fabrics or whatever you put this ontop of. There is still a bit of stitch to go on but looks good so far NO?

I had a lovely time playing with some stash of Marions . I also have a quilt going to From the Heart that will be on tour in america!!! yahhhooooo lucky me on both counts. I had to get Marion to send me this picture as I cannot upload any pics yet to this laptop boo hoo but thanks Marion for the great weekend .. Robin too .. and thanks for the pics.

3 comments:

Carol said...

This is a beautiful piece love the translucency (is that a word?)

Shirley Goodwin said...

Saw you on Marion's blog! And congratulations on becoming an official resident of the UK.

jackie said...

I noticed you over on another blog, having a good tidy up. I just received some free samples of Lutrador, so will be having a go.