Sunday, May 06, 2007

New dress


Robin always said that that Sandy Marcoux would lead me astray. Darling, you were right. We were out shopping in Norwich, yesterday, and I fell upon this ...not sure if it's a long tshirt or a short dress, but either way, I bought it! And we haven't even got to the airport, yet, much less to Barcelona...sigh...
That said, the three of us have put the world to rights twice, drunk reasonably copious amounts of red wine, and generally had A Good Time. Dijanne's Marvelous Meatballs have been consumed, but No Chocolate. Yet...
Sandy tells me this is The New Me. Hmmmm.... Next year's me Will Be Slimmer.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Okay I'm confussed I though you would be coming home on Sunday wrong.. So I'll call you on wed..
Marion I love the top, my kind of style....I looks good..