Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spain delicacies and palm trees

Ok I have returned from spain and been back to work UGH!
I thought you would like to see some of the views and things I saw and tasted in malaga area of spain......
A wonderful Paella from Eduardos bar .... on the beach there was a huge paella pan sizzling away the chicken... didnt stay long enough to have a taste of whatever it was they were making.
The last picture was of a palm tree with the seeds... I love how it looks against the blue sky and the squiggly bits on it .... (do a close up and see what I mean)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dianne said...

The paella looks fabulous..
I too think the squggly bits are very cool, so are they coconuts that are green????

AnneJeu said...

I'm glad, Joe and you had such a wunderful time in Spain!
See you soon...