Thursday, March 27, 2008

citizenship

This is what I have been up to in the last few weeks ... instead of sewing !

I am in the final stages for getting my british citizenship. Tomorrow I go and do the Life in the UK test. I need to get 75% or more for a pass ... and pay £34.00 besides the £655.00 for the paperwork to go through.... last year I just paid £365.oo or something to this effect to get my residency. I bet half the british residents don't even know half these questions and statistics that I have to know to live here....

Have a go on this site its a mock up site with different questions. I had to read a book and comprehend about 6 chapters .
http://www.hiren.info/life-in-the-uk-test/53

Wish me luck and I will let you know the outcome tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sue Krekorian said...

Phew, I just scraped through with 75%! And me a born and bred Brit! Very best of luck tomorrow, Sandy. You have to be good at jumping through hoops to survive these days.

curpin said...

If you need some help and you haven't yet done the test, please feel free to try my free life in the UK test questions.