Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Felting

I started this some time ago... when trying out different types of felting and as I was in the sewing room came across this white piece I had already made a start on felting. I felted some curly hair sheep on here, with some orangeish pieces of felt and then thought hmmm this needs something else. I had this other brownish piece from bits I collected umm I think this was off of Margaret Beale when doing a workshop with her... two layers of organza with some woven bit on it. I was told this looks very indian looking ? what do you think?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

I'm not sure about indian-looking, but certainly very interesting. I haven't done any felting this year but may do some as winter progresses. I now live inland rather than on the coast, hence the snow - yippee!

Dianne said...

With the circles it looks mystical to me. Its lovely