Sunday, July 13, 2008

Paints from Trapsuutjies

Here are some paints that came in last week from my friend Laura who owns an online textile paint shop.She sells all kinds of paints and stamps, screen printing supplies. The shop is called Trapsuujies Fabric Paints. She is a wonderful lady and paints some lovely fantasy birds... they are very funky and fun ... just like she is. I cannot wait to show you what I do with these paints .. have a look at her website. There are tons of tutorials of her techniques she uses and Dijanne Cevaal and Annette do like to use these paints on their work as well.

Laura and Trapsuutjies will be at the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham this August... so if your around then ... please do stop by and have a look at what Laura has... I am sure she will have samples around of her work and of the paints that she uses and sells.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dianne said...

OMG went to her site fantastic stuff there, I'll get some when I'm over there. Love the tecs...