Wednesday, February 11, 2009

wonderful surprise


Yesterday in the mail I recieved a wonderful surprise from Digital Gran ,
A huge hug .. thanks for this it was really exciting to recieve. It came to me
out of the blue how lovely was that.

The pictures
do not do her work justice I can tell you this.
She has taken the time to do a wonderful envelope, I am guessing was printed
on paper then made the envelope for the ATC which by the way is fantastic. I was showing this off at work !! :) Please do go and have a look at her blog she does some fantastic work.

A special hug for Dijanne whos birthday shall not go by without sending her some love and birthday wishes. Love ya girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

Glad it arrived safely Sandy! Joe is going to be so pleased with Melvin Haglar! There's strength in every line.