Monday, March 30, 2009

Pfaff 1475 CD

Ok Gracie **** her name for now is in the room and its fitting well lets say there is not much room left just to quilt on her. I have tried her out and well I am still getting the tension down pat.. and tidying up the room.
Then I thought ohh lets get some tops done so we can quilting on her, so turn on the Pfaff .. umm CODE ??? ok what the heck .. ok turn it off .. turn it on CODE ??? hmm ok search the internet as of course cannot find the manual .. Computerized machine (rolling eyes) now what .. ok it took a day to find the manuals online .. it says take out the batteries from the bottom of the machine and unplug this for about an hour. tap.. tap.. tap.. wait.. wait.. wait.. ok lets try this again ..
ok machine on ... kewl got it up and running .. then I thought hmm lets try free motion on this one as its such a wonderful machine to sew on and voila .. fantastic .. sews like butter really..
now on to the other machine ... tried this out on the Gracie .. have broken a needle already .. but will give it another try tomorrow.

Dijanne asked if I was going to just do my own quilts or do this for other people as well. Lets see how I get on once I get the hang of using Gracie.

Joyce asked what type of machine this is? Joyce this is a quilting frame and there is a bed that you sit your own sewing machine on to do free motion quilting .. should make the job much easier .. Once I get the hang of it :)

No comments: