Sunday, April 05, 2009

Chocolate and Jenny

Here is a small quiltlet that I whipped up for Ellen (Joes mother)... these were her dogs that she loved and had for some time ... she is a bit older now and had a few tears in her eyes when she saw this piece I did for her.
This was batiste cotton put through the printer on freezer paper and then ironed on to lite bondaweb and then applied to some cotton. I decided to do this last night and printed off the picture put it on the cotton and put the pieces on top of each other took about an hour or so to quilt the background.
They used to breed boxers but the one on the left Chocolate was her baby.


White on white quilting ... what was a I thinking .. I did get some practice in on free motion quilting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dianne said...

This is so precious I' know she must have loved it.. Love whit on white too..