Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Arrival in the post

 
 

Look what has arrived in the post .. its a lovely small piece that Lynda made ... Lynda's blog is trying to create art every day.. she is working on eco dyeing at the moment .. do take the time to have a look at her blog..

What I did was very cheeky.... I saw this piece its about the size of the palm of your hand .. and I had to have it .... I emailed her and asked her to trade this for a brooch that I made... that should be arriving to her tomorrow or the next day ... hope she likes it :)

The rose is a close up trying out the camera ... taking pics of everything these days !


In the background I am making the felted bags and such ... will post those over the weekend .. ta ta for now
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lynda Howells said...

Thanks for putting my piece on your blog. Hope my piece came up to your expectations?xxyour brooch arrived today and is gorgeousxxthank youx lynda

Anonymous said...

I really like Lynda's piece as well, great trade. AND the links you sent me, super colorful fashions!