Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Drop Spindle with fabric

A couple of weeks ago I went to a course at textiles in focus at cottenham and took a drop spindle course as I am wanting to incorporate some of my own yarns into my work . Here is my first experiment with fabric on the drop spindle with a bit of merino yarn..

I have knitted this up wow its soooo tight .. think I must have done something wrong but practice makes perfect.

As well I have been playing with knitting a bit gawd like I did not have enough hobbies. watch this space.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharne Gregory said...

Thats something I've never tried. I shall watch your experiments with interest.

Emma said...

This looks great, wonderful color. Love your cuffs, too. I'll have a look at the paper spinning link tomorrow night after work - thanks ;)