Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ok what have I been doing since April , well a few things actually. Work has been keeping me very busy learning Java and how to do automation in the testing field. So my muse has not been what it was like some time back ... I have things in the work such as a workshop with Dijanne Cevaal that I started and have put to the side for a bit NAUGHTY GIRL. I have been to Sutton Hoo. Also working on some t shirts and leggings with my new toy my airbrush .... I have also had a friend from canada visit whom I have not seen for about 15 years .. she came over we went around the villages here and in london for a few days. Here are some pics of what I have been up to ..

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Oh man sorry Sandi I see you posted this a month ago, na I only saw it now, loooove the piece of material you dyed, beautiful photos, is that a pic of Lavenham, then london,hope your okay, love ya...