Friday, June 26, 2015

Wow what have I been up to????? I have alot to tell you about so best I get started! I think since Facebook came into play it was so much easier to just go on there see what others are doing and update there but I have missed my blog. So here we go I have been busy working, and moving things into my Studio ... what I hear you say a studio .. yes its true. I will post pictures of it in the next few days. I work with this guy Roeland and he is a photographer but his space is not a large as mine and he wants to collaborate with me , he takes the pictures and I will do some of the design / accessories and clothings.So our first photo shoot was with a young girl from Hungary with very pale skin and she wanted to be an ice princess for the shoot. Here is one of the photos , what do you think ?

3 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

I think you are going to have a lot of fun with this. Very regal photo! Welcome back to the blog world!

smarcoux said...

Thanks Idaho Beauty I thought I had lost everyone reading my blog .


looking forward to being back .

Sandy

alan brady said...

Thread vein removal in Birmingham is a hasty and manageable treatment to surgically cut off finer thread veins and general facial redness that arise upon your incline, or for the treatment of spider veins just about the legs. Using a process known as Photojuvenation, we can use fresh vigor to heat the place treated, removing thread veins whilst ensuring that we don't damage the surrounding tissue. MediZen use the latest Laser and Intense Pulsed Light system - the Harmony - which utilises Advance Fluorescence Technology. That means you can be sure of safer and more vivacious results for thread veins, as ably as the different Laser and IPL treatments we meet the expense of, such as hair removal and acne clearance. http://rejuven8skinclinic.co.uk/treatments/laser-skin-rejuvenation-vascular-and-pigmented-lesions/