Saturday, June 04, 2005

Clematis


On the flintstone wall in my back garden Clematis Posted by Hello
This is some wonderful Clematis that I have grown
and planted in last fall. This is all the buds in bloom ...
what a lovely show of flowers and the colour is wonderful.
Ok Last night I was busy making date squares and muffins
as well as muffins for work yesterday morning but the ones
I made last night were for the W.I. plant, cake and book stall.
They held this at the village pump just about 2 minutes walk
from me... needless to say I bought more plants. ( Just one of
my passions) This afternoon (like now) we are going to a friends
house for a bbq but we have had rain showers already and the
sky is kinda dark so hopefully the rain holds off....
Tonight we have a big band at our recreational grounds bout 5 minute
walk from us so bbq first then off to the big band for a night of
some good music , friends and some food and maybe drink (for me
anyways) sooo again no fabric stuff from me ...IF ONLY THERE
WAS MORE HOURS IN THE DAY.
see you soon

No comments: