Friday, November 18, 2005

RANTING

Ok I am still working on the piece for someone for the masonic lodge .. ok so he wants
stretchy velour not so nice already .. stretches and not great to work with ... wants scallops up top to hang it from that is not going to happen it wont hang right .. I have already put interfacing on the piece to stablize it ... it helped a bit then .. I had to cut the letters out for it but .. of course I had to find the letters in word ... trace them off the screen as they would not print out large enough.... then the fabric I am using to do the letters frays ... gawd this piece is destined to fail...
its really trying my patience ... I just want to be done it and carry on doing fun things.... this has to be done by tomorrow so will be sewing into the wee hours of the night !!!!!
so when I have the letters sewn on .... zig zagging them ... gawd sakes... then I still have to sew on the rope trim and then make some rosettes and put tassels on that ... NEVER AGAIN...

FAMOUS LAST WORDS.
Till tomorrow .. I can tell you more about the show in birmingham then...

No comments: