Thursday, January 12, 2006

Purchases today

Today at lunch, we have a bus that takes us to town if we want to go from work.
So off I went with getting felt in mind for a project that I have to do this weekend.
Well after that, I stopped at the artstore Tindalls in cambridge and founds some
good prices on things .. well I thought .. only 50 pence and another 50 pence.
All in all a bargoon.. Got home tonight took them out hmmm ....
I wonder what that fabric colour looks like as it has sparkles in it... lets just
OHHH DARNNNNNNNNNN the paint spewed out as I was taking the lid
off it got all over things, as you can see. I mopped it up with that piece I worked
on yesterday with the glue on it..
Perhaps a blessing in disguise.. more on that piece when I get around to dyeing it.

1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for your kind comments! Would you like to do a reciprocal link on our blogs? Let me know if so. Who wouldn't want to live in New Zealand? It's sooooo lovely here, especially down south where I am as most of the population live up north!

Shirley from Oamaru, North Otago,NZ