Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mail TWO WEEKS AGO

OK, OK, I am way behind in blogging.
Work has been nuts and busy with life. As you know as well I have to get ready for the talk at the WI and have not even started any of the UFOs .. well thats not true I have done some hand sewing.
These were in my mail a few weeks ago..
First a piece of rust dyed fabric that my sister did and I bought it off her. She also will have a few more pieces for sale on her site soon if anyone is interested.
Second paper,cloth,scissors magazine has a wonderful article in there about Art Money.
These are pieces of art that you can use as money in certain shops and also ... how exciting is this you can join the group and use the art money to stay in other peoples houses around the world!!!!!!!! WOW it costs one piece of artwork for one person per night.. there are rules of course but hey ... I am game for that. Have a look at this on their site. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Sandy,

I can't wait to see what you do with this. I tried making one of my silk pieces into a Journal Quilt yesterday and had a terrible time trying to free motion stitch it. Might be the batting I am using - not my usual warm and natural. I might try a microtex needle this time.

Carol