Monday, December 04, 2006

First solo exhibition for Kristin La Flamme

For those of you who have not seen Kristen LaFlammes blog, I urge you to do so.. she has just put her art quilts up on exhibition in Germany and wow .. are they great! Please do have a wonder over and take a look.
On my front of things being done ... I have been to the embroiderers guild and even took a girl from work who was well excited on going and doing some art work ... we did book making and she did a great job... psst I think I got her hooked :)
Next month its making handbags ... and she needs some fabric.... I think I have some spare fabric for her to practice on ....
I have done a few things which I will post so stay tuned

See you soon

4 comments:

Kristin La Flamme said...

Thanks for the plug!! And good for you to find a new recruit to our art. Can't wait to see the handbags.

platitudinal said...

Hi, Sandy, can't wait to see what you've been making :)

charlotte said...

ey, cool. kristins exhibition just 18 km away from me. gonna have look next week, coming from mannheim, germany.

suzanne said...

Hello from Canada to the U. K.
wanted to wish u all the best for Christmas and for a wonderful New Years, you will get your birthday gift late I think, well hoping to talk on the phone, love you.
Suzanne