Thursday, January 25, 2007

Quick update

Hello again ... still no computer at home as of yet :((( boo hoo hoo but that was not the top thing on my agenda ... as you know finding a place was and work and SO ON and SO ON ....

I did go to visit Marion on the weekend and had a wonderful time ... a little cold at times but HEY a girl has to do what a girl has to do! I went to Blinkling Hall in Norfolk for two days with Marion for the Well Exhibition and it was great ... photos to come.. I got the photos burned at tescos from my sd card but they did not do all of them hmmmmmm now I have to go back to see then and sort that out. The thing is I cannot post them from home as of yet because again no computer. sorry for the lack of photos lately but things should get sorted out soon (she rolls her eyes).We had some great curry at Marions and great company and I got to play with her new embellisher ... and we produced some excellent pieces again sorry for the lack of photos but I will post tons when I can.

Now on the home front I think I have found something that is suitable but will not really say yet till its kinda confirmed but we are almost there with the househunting :) I will keep you updated and hey maybe even a picture soon.

Ta for now

1 comment:

Deb Hardman said...

I hope you get a place & get settled soon! I miss seeing your pictures & postings!