Thursday, August 23, 2007

Graffiti in norfolk

OUCH!!!! ok slap my hand! I am a naughty girl... not posting anything in a while .. shall I just bombard you with stuff now... Here is some graffitti that we saw in norwich while shopping .. sometimes I think these kids are wasting their time doing this on the walls of buildings and wasting their talents on this when they could be putting it to canvas to sell to others... you know they are good at what they do .. they just need to be told .

ok more tomorrow .. of some work that I have done.

3 comments:

artmixter said...

Mmm...Sandy Marcoux...yes, seem to remember her...she used to blog, didn't she???????!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, any chance you can see the signature (tag) on the graffitti,I want to direct my son to your page, he is a graf artitst and always interested in others work

Dianne said...

Marion she does put it well...
The graffitti is great and I too wish they would be able to do their work where it would be appriciated. I would leave it on my wall..
Carols son is a fantastic artist I have seen his web site...