Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Felt , Felt ,Felt

 
 
 
 

I know I have been way busy lately .. with holidays and stuff .. and work... in my spare time I have been doing alot of felted bits of clothing and such... a friend in Frigiliana is going to sell them at her shop ... so really got to get cracking and get alot more done then what I have here... but my sister will be over tomorrow for a month and I expect we are going to be busy with traveling, and doing alot of textile things... yippeee really looking forward to her visit and being able to do some stuff with her as well as visit. ... keep your eyes peeled for our adventures .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ali said...

tienes unos trabajos muy originales y me encantara seguirte .Si pones un traductor de Google me sera mas facil .Gracias por visitarme .Un abrazo.