Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lifes got me busy

Wow sorry about being away so much but between work and lawn bowling and embroiderers guild ... limited time to do much else ... well of course I went to watch tv for a short bit
last night at about 8:00 pm and tada.... fell asleep work a few times once to change into PJs and
then woodpecker at the nuts in the container for the birds pecking away so I heard him at 6:00 ....got up , put a load of laundry on, went for a walk , got ready for work, then put the clothes on the clothesline then got into work early now I am just on here temporarily after work and before I run off to lawn bowling game should be done by 10:00 tonight perhaps have a minute on here ssssssoooo for now thats it ...

Post to you real soon
S

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Would you tell us more about lawn bowling? The rules, why you like it, where you do it, stuff like that. I want to be able to picture you bowling.